What We Do
- Leadership Directories researches and provides profile and contact information for decision-makers and organizations in the U.S. Our extensive content allows users to quickly and easily find, identify, and connect with selected individuals and target audiences.
- We build products that feature in-depth individual and organization profiles of the U.S. Congress, federal government, state and local governments, public and private companies, law firms and courts, media outlets, healthcare organizations, nonprofits and associations that are available in print, online, mobile and on demand.
- With over 950,000 government, business, legal, media, and nonprofit positions in our database, our accuracy, tireless focus, and commitment to quality makes us unique. Our database is updated daily, processing over 20,000 changes per week.
- All of the information we publish is verified directly with the organization by an internal team of content managers.
No user-generated content, no crowdsourcing, no automated bots scanning web pages, no guesswork.
How We Help
- The profile and contact information we publish describes the most influential people and organizations, and provides our customers with an indispensable resource for government affairs, sales and marketing, business development, research, advancement and development, recruiting and career placement, and much more.
- Our customers can find individuals and prospects based on job title, area of expertise, education and career history, organization type and size, revenue and budget, geographic area, and dozens of other criteria.
- Our customers can build, export, and e-mail lists of selected audiences such as C-level executives, heads of organizations, board members, elected officials and their staff, partners and general counsels, purchasing and technology contacts, policy and regulatory experts, sales and sourcing executives, administrative staff, etc.
- Our customers can keep up to date on the latest changes with the alerts feature which can be customized by selecting an individual, organization, title, functional area, etc.
See how we help specific professionals
Leadership Directories, Inc. [LDI] is a premier B2B information services company which provides premium content and contact solutions for customers in business, government, professional, and non-profit organizations. LDI's rich and growing database of profile and contact information is available in a variety of formats, including online, print, on demand, as lists or data feeds, or as a custom solution. Content may also be accessed through distribution partnerships.
LDI publishes a portfolio of online products and print directories, utilizing our unique database of over 750,000 decision-makers in the public and private sectors at more than 150,000 parent and subsidiary organizations. Previously known as Monitor Publishing, LDI was founded in 1969 by Donald Petrie, Robert Townsend, and William McPike. It remains a privately held, family-owned company with offices in Washington DC and New York City.