- The Leadership Library® is a lead generation machine - find government, business, legal, media, and nonprofit professionals by name, organization, or keyword
- Updated daily with verified data that gets you access to the people you need to reach. It's an information resource unlike anything else out there, and we're adding new content and new features every day.
- Search full profile information for people and organizations
- Download up to 10,000 records as part of the base subscription, and export data into different formats
- Many of our listings include direct-dial telephone numbers, addresses, career histories, education backgrounds, board affiliations, areas of responsibility, and hundreds of thousands of contact-specific emails that go beyond “info@."
- Expanded visual search options – explore by issues covered on the Hill, media beat, job function, office specialty, legal specialty, lobbying specialty, or alma mater
- My Leadership® Toolbox allows users to create a private, password-protected space to store their saved searches, saved formats, and contacts
- Expanded People Profiles – quickly search the Internet for recent news about the person, see maps of their job location, and launch a one-click search to find other people with the same job function or area of expertise
- The Leadership® 1000 – our annual ranking of the largest companies in the U.S.
- NEW: The Leadership® Emailer feature allows subscribers to create and send compliant email campaigns from within the database, at just 1/2 credit per record.
Browse to see what's included in Leadership® Online: Organizations / People
Salesforce® is a trademark of salesforce.com, inc. and is used here with permission