How can you use Leadership® Health Focus?
Identify key government policy-makers
- Congressional Committees and Subcommittees: Senators, Representatives, legislative assistants
- Federal departments: FDA, CDC, NIH, VHA
- Federal agencies
- State and Municipal health departments
Find contacts in the corporate health sector
- Biotech firms
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Drug wholesalers and distributors
- Health information technology companies
- Group purchasing organizations (GPO’s)
- Healthcare purchasing coalitions
- Health insurance providers
- Medical supply distributors
- Medical device manufacturers
Know who to contact in health systems and nonprofits
- Hospitals and health systems
- Health information exchanges (HIEs)
- Regional health information organizations (RHIOs)
- Academic health centers
- Charities, Foundations, Interest groups, Coalitions
- Medical schools
- Research organizations
The indispensable resource - support government affairs, sell products and services, and set up partnerships across the healthcare spectrum.
Fast, intuitive searching
Extensive organization profiles - includes customized data for organizations such as annual revenue, endowment, budget, number of employees, number of beds, annual emergency room visits, annual inpatient admissions/outpatient visits. Plus you can easily see the links between organizations.
Detailed people profiles include verified, up-to-date contact information, including direct dials, fax numbers, emails, and more.