The Leadership Library® is updated daily with verified data that gets you access to the people you need to reach. It's an information resource unlike anything else out there, and we're adding new content and new features every day
- The Leadership Library® is a lead generation machine - find government, business, legal, media, and nonprofit professionals by name, organization, or keyword
- Search full profile information for people and organizations
- Download up to 10,000 records as part of the base subscription, and export data into different formats
- Many of our listings include direct-dial telephone numbers, addresses, career histories, education backgrounds, board affiliations, areas of responsibility, and hundreds of thousands of contact-specific emails that go beyond “info@."
- Expanded visual search options – explore by issues covered on the Hill, media beat, job function, office specialty, legal specialty, lobbying specialty, or alma mater
- My Leadership® Toolbox allows users to create a private, password-protected space to store their saved searches, saved formats, and contacts
Expanded People Profiles – quickly search the Internet for recent news about the person, see maps of their job location, and launch a one-click search to find other people with the same job function or area of expertise
Leadership Networks® shows in a visually compelling form the type and strength of key links and connections among leaders in the public and private sectors. Anyone who needs to get a meeting or contact a hard-to-reach executive will appreciate the value of Leadership Networks®.
See how decision-makers connect to each other based on:
- Family Relationship
- Reports to
- Board or Trustee Membership Organization
- Current Membership
Search profiles from congressional, federal, state, municipal, judicial, corporate and financial, media, association and nonprofit, law firm, government affairs, and foreign representative sectors.
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data