The Leadership Library® is updated daily with verified data that gets you access to the people you need to reach. It's an information resource unlike anything else out there, and we're adding new content and new features every day
- The Leadership Library® is a lead generation machine - find government, business, legal, media, and nonprofit professionals by name, organization, or keyword
- Search full profile information for people and organizations
- Download up to 10,000 records as part of the base subscription, and export data into different formats
- Many of our listings include direct-dial telephone numbers, addresses, career histories, education backgrounds, board affiliations, areas of responsibility, and hundreds of thousands of contact-specific emails that go beyond “info@."
- Expanded visual search options – explore by issues covered on the Hill, media beat, job function, office specialty, legal specialty, lobbying specialty, or alma mater
- My Leadership® Toolbox allows users to create a private, password-protected space to store their saved searches, saved formats, and contacts
Expanded People Profiles – quickly search the Internet for recent news about the person, see maps of their job location, and launch a one-click search to find other people with the same job function or area of expertise
- The Leadership® 1000 – our annual ranking of the largest companies in the U.S.
How can you use our data?
- Universities use The Leadership Library® for placement and tracking alumni.
- Libraries depend on our data as an up-to-date reference tool.
- Foundations and nonprofits use the directory to search for grants and sponsors.
- Sales and marketing teams use our verified contact information for over 110,000 corporate and financial contacts.
- Trying to sell to the government? Search over 240,000 federal, state, and local government contacts, to generate new business.
- Advocacy and lobbying groups use our Congressional data to reach Congress.
- Are you looking for access to attorneys? Our database includes thousands of law firm, government, and lobbying contacts - managing partners, general counsels, HR staff, and more.
- Government agencies and embassies use The Leadership Library® to build relationships with the private sector (and as a contact directory for their own offices
- See what our subscribers say about our data- click here
In addition to personal verification with contacts at each organization, our Content Managers receive daily feeds of press releases from listed companies, and also receives feeds of SEC filings, including but not limited to 10-K, 8-K, and DEF-14A.
- We feature essential news media contacts in major markets, plus new listings for digital-only media and bloggers (we also go in-depth on individuals involved in media ownership and management)
- Explore our new and expanded listings for digital news media organizations, PACs, 2013 political campaigns
- Listings go deeper than just the executive level, down to HR directors, government affairs staff, librarians, training contacts, purchasing, etc.
- Our judicial data includes information on law clerks, and our law firm data includes administration contacts in addition to practicing attorneys
- Our foreign representative data lists full staff for embassies
- We track election-year campaigns in states and cities
- We track Federal appointments
- We track Congressional staff and committee changes: new contacts, new House leadership, new counsel, plus outgoing staff and members who are resigning