The Federal government is always changing – presidential appointees and staff phase out, federal employees migrate to the private sector, and policy shifts alter everything from regulation to purchasing to grant administration.
- Subscribers get essential contact information for over 40,000 U.S. federal positions located within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Find federal decision-makers and administrators in charge of purchasing, finance, IT, training, facilities, conferences, and more.
- All mailing addresses, exact titles, direct-dial telephone and fax numbers, biographical data, and emails are verified by our in-house editorial staff.
- Stay current with presidential appointments of associate counsels, assistants, special assistants, advisory committee members, and more.
- Each quarterly edition features an update section on confirmed federal officials at the cabinet and sub-cabinet levels, as well as pending and withdrawn nominations.
- Our easy-to-use code system identifies political appointees by type: appointees who do and do not require Senate confirmation, non-career and career Senior Executive Service (SES) appointees, and Schedule C political appointees.