Elections often mean change for the Federal government – the first wave of presidential appointees and staff phase out, federal employees migrate to the private sector, and policy shifts alter everything from regulation to purchasing to grant administration. That makes the Federal Yellow Book an essential resource for the coming year.
- Subscribers get essential contact information for over 45,000 U.S. federal positions located within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Find federal decision-makers and administrators in charge of purchasing, finance, IT, training, facilities, conferences, and more.
- All mailing addresses, exact titles, direct-dial telephone and fax numbers, biographical data, and emails are verified by our in-house editorial staff.
- Stay current with presidential appointments of associate counsels, assistants, special assistants, advisory committee members, and more.
- Each quarterly edition features an update section on confirmed federal officials at the cabinet and sub-cabinet levels, as well as pending and withdrawn nominations.