The essential desktop reference for reaching out to corporate leadership in the U.S., published quarterly
Updated contact information, leadership changes, and more.
In addition to personal verification with contacts at each organization, our content managers receive daily feeds of press releases (as well as feeds of SEC filings) from listed companies, plus review company websites, blogs, and other primary sources.
The Corporate Yellow Book gives you:
- Names, titles, phone and fax numbers, emails, mailing addresses and more (including number of employees, business description, revenue, date of incorporation, and biographical information on executive directors)
- Administrative contacts in charge of recruitment; communications; corporate contributions; foundations; meetings, events, and conferences; purchasing; real estate and facilities; and training and development
- Education, contact, and outside affiliation information for management and board members
- Announcements about mergers and acquisitions, as well as updates on former and current CEOs at major companies
- An easy-to-follow visual hierarchy of major subsidiaries
- 10,000 email addresses
Publisher's reference: ISBN# 978-0-87289-509-6
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data.
Do you want to know if an individual you are looking for is listed in the Corporate Yellow Book?