- Track executives at commercial banks and bank holding companies, credit unions, brokerage firms, property and casualty insurance companies, investment firms, and much more
Verify all mailing addresses, titles, direct-dial telephone and fax numbers, biographical data, and emails
- Stay informed about companies that change Chief Executive Officers, noting both current and former CEOs at their respective companies
- Monitor major developments in the financial world, including completed mergers, pending mergers, company name changes, and promotions and important personnel changes
- Find contacts in charge of benefits; communications; contributions; foundations; government affairs; IT; libraries and information centers; events and conferences; purchasing; facilities; recruitment; shareholder relations; and training
- Research company profiles that include number of employees, business description, revenue, date of incorporation, plus education, contact, and outside affiliation information for management and board members
- Network with outside affiliation information of management and board members
- See photographs of chief executive officers, including subsidiary leaders, as well as education and date of birth
- Get contact info for leading exchanges and markets in the U.S., such as the New York Stock Exchange, Inc. (NYSE), the NASDAQ Stock Market, Inc., and more
Publisher's reference ISBN# 978-0-87289-162-3
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data.
Do you want to know if an individual you are looking for is listed in the Financial Yellow Book?