The Federal government is always changing – presidential appointees and staff phase out, federal employees migrate to the private sector, and policy shifts alter everything from regulation to purchasing to grant administration.
- Subscribers get essential contact information for over 40,000 U.S. federal positions located within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Find federal decision-makers and administrators in charge of purchasing, finance, IT, training, facilities, conferences, and more.
- All mailing addresses, exact titles, direct-dial telephone and fax numbers, biographical data, and emails are verified by our in-house editorial staff.
- Stay current with presidential appointments of associate counsels, assistants, special assistants, advisory committee members, and more.
- Each quarterly edition features an update section on confirmed federal officials at the cabinet and sub-cabinet levels, as well as pending and withdrawn nominations.
- Our easy-to-use code system identifies political appointees by type: appointees who do and do not require Senate confirmation, non-career and career Senior Executive Service (SES) appointees, and Schedule C political appointees.
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data
Do you want to know if an individual you are looking for is listed in the Federal Yellow Book?