- All mailing addresses, titles, direct-dial telephone and fax numbers, biographical data, and emails are verified by our in-house editorial staff
- Reach out to over 7,000 state legislators, and target your message by district, education, occupation, affiliation, and committee assignments – plus get member lists of standing committees
- Find decision-makers and administrative contacts in the executive branches that are responsible for budgets and purchasing
- Find officials and their aides by their area of responsibility - finance, transportation, human services, economic development, utilities, education, wildlife and fisheries, and much more...
- Monitor appointments and special elections that reshape both state and national politics, giving you updates about staffing changes, seat vacancies, and the reasons for and dates of special elections
- Conveniently reference facts about the electoral cycle, such as legislative calendars, reelection years for governors, party control of state government, states with term limits, and more...
- Our easy-to-reference code system helps you distinguish elected officials from appointed officials (designated separately by type of appointment)
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data
Do you want to know if an individual you are looking for is listed in the State Yellow Book?