- Search federal judges in the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Courts of Appeals, U.S. District Courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, U.S. Tax Court, and bankruptcy appellate panels for U.S. Circuit Courts
- Search state judges in the highest appellate courts in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, including state supreme courts and state courts of appeals
- Recruiters can easily prospect thousands of law clerks, whose individual listings show the law schools they attended
- Stay informed about nominations pending on Capitol Hill, including date of nomination
- Monitor transitions in the judicial system, including new judges, chief judges, and magistrates, as well as other judicial title changes, new state court appointees, and new law clerks
- Judicial profiles include detailed information, including education, experience, photographs, and political affiliations
- Find judges' current memberships to foundations, bar associations, committees and more
- The law school index is the perfect networking tool, listing individuals by law school and year of graduation
- The name index includes all listed individuals, along with their court or office
Publisher's reference ISBN# 978-0-87289-165-4
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data.
The organization index alphabetically lists all organizations that appear in the book
Do you want to know if an individual you are looking for is listed in the Judicial Yellow Book?