"I find the Law Firms Yellow Book to be the most comprehensive and accurate source for gaining contacts and insights into law firms. It breaks down the firm by offices and practice area, providing key decision maker contacts at each level. As a Case, Matter & Practice Management software vendor, that's critical for my being able to target specific areas within a firm. I find my dog-eared copy of theYellow Book always has up-to-date direct telephone and email listings. I can't function without it."
Senior Account Executive
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data
- Published semiannually, the Law Firms Yellow Book gives you contact and biographical data for over 21,000 managing attorneys and administrators at over 700 firms. Firm listings include committees, practice groups, and domestic offices.
- Stay up-to-date with both current and former managing partners responsible for major firm decisions
- Are you marketing or prospecting? We list attorneys who make business decisions and supervise practice areas, as well as administrative contacts in charge of facilities, accounting, human resources, and information technology
- Are you networking? We list educational background for attorneys
- Monitor major law firm developments, including firm name changes, promotions and key personnel changes, firm dissolutions, mergers and acquisitions, and more
- Firm listings include committees, practice groups, office management, and administration
- Find individual addresses for attorneys and administrators not located at firm headquarters
- Put names with faces using photographs for heads of firms, with date of birth, education, affiliation, and career background
Publisher's reference: ISBN# 978-0-87289-169-2
Do you want to know if an individual you are looking for is listed in the Law Firms Yellow Book?