The News Media Yellow Book is the nation's leading personnel directory of national news media organizations
Quarterly editions of the News Media Yellow Book give you complete contact information for over 40,000 reporters, writers, editors, and producers in the leading national news media.
All mailing addresses, titles, assignments, telephone and fax numbers, biographical data, and emails are fully verified by our in-house editorial staff.
The News Media Yellow Book gives you detailed breakdowns of media organizations by news desks, departments, bureaus, and sections.
You'll find accurate listings from nine types of media outlets: news services, newspapers, networks, television stations, radio stations, programs, periodicals, non-U.S. media, and publishers.
Are you selling to media organizations?
Find contacts for circulation, IT, training, facilities, libraries and information centers, public relations, and recruitment. You can also search the biographical appendix with photographs and contact and career information for leading journalists.
- News Services section features 59 feature syndicates, newspaper chains, news wires, online services, and Washington bureaus, including Associated Press, Bloomberg News, and King Features.
- Newspapers section covers 178 daily and ethnic newspapers, from The Advocate to the Wyoming Tribune-Eagle.
- Networks section profiles 97 television, cable, and radio networks; all-news channels; news bureaus; and television production companies from ABC Radio Networks and A & E Television Networks and ZDNet Inc.
- Television stations Section lists more than 182 television stations with station executives, news executives, bureau chiefs, reporters, and programs.
- Radio Stations section lists more than 206 radio stations with news executives, anchors and reporters, and programs.
- Programs section covers independently produced and syndicated programs.
- Periodicals section includes more than 769 association, consumer, government, and trade magazines; newsletters; and trade and weekly newspapers.
- Non-U.S. Media section lists the headquarters plus U.S. bureaus of over 171 foreign-owned media, including cable news channel Al Jazeera (Qatar), newspaper The Globe and Mail (Canada), and network NHK (Japan).
- Publishers section includes 79 publishers of directories, magazines, and newsletters, including American City Business Journals, Inc. and John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Biographical Appendix lists over 167 independent journalists and columnists with photograph and contact, column, and career information.
Publisher's reference ISBN# 978-0-87289-266-8
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data
Interested in an ONLINE VERSION of the News Media Yellow Book, available for the same subscription price and updated daily?
Do you want to know if an individual you are looking for is listed in the News Media Yellow Book?