Networking in the nonprofit world is more important now than ever, and you need contact info you can trust.
The Nonprofit Sector Yellow Book is the leading source for anyone who needs direct access to almost 50,000 nonprofit executives and trustees, at over 1,400 nonprofit institutions, in eight areas of the nonprofit sector.
From foundations to universities, museums to medical institutions, libraries to charity organizations, the Nonprofit Sector Yellow Book:
- Provides verified contact information (gathered by our in-house editorial team) for over 22,000 board members and over 27,000 executives at leading nonprofits, including presidents, provosts, trustees, COOs, CIOs, head librarians, government affairs directors, and more
- Keeps you current with key staff changes and name changes and mergers among nonprofits, providing you with accurate, up-to-date information for your correspondence
- Gives you new networking opportunities through listings of trustees (with affiliations and contact information)
- Lists libraries and preparatory schools, segmented by geographic location, educational background of the administration and board, or endowment
- Includes photographs, education history, career background, and full contact information for chief officers
- Includes over 29,500 emails
Publisher's reference: ISBN# 978-0-87289-176-0
Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data.
Do you want to know if an individual you are looking for is listed in the Nonprofit Sector Yellow Book?