Leadership Networks® shows in a visually compelling form the type and strength of key links and connections among leaders in the public and private sectors. Anyone who needs to get a meeting or contact a hard-to-reach executive will appreciate the value of Leadership Networks®.
See how decision-makers connect to each other based on:
- Family Relationship
- Reports to
- Board or Trustee Membership Organization
- Current Membership
Search profiles from congressional, federal, state, municipal, judicial, corporate and financial, media, association and nonprofit, law firm, government affairs, and foreign representative sectors.
How can you use Leadership Networks®?
Networks is “clickable” and interactive - scroll over people icons for contact and biographical info, or scroll over the muliticolored nodes to see exactly how and why people are connected to each other. Click on any of the individual icons on the screen and you’ll shift to that person’s galaxy of contacts and affiliations. You can use it to:
- Identify opportunities - find people you know, then see who they know in order to establish a connection.
- Follow the flow of influence - understand how public and private sector organizations are linked through key individuals.
- Fuel your research - see who sits on boards together, who shares a work history, how family relations play into business, and more.
- Contact decision-makers - people and organization profiles include all of our verified contact and biographical information, including emails, phone numbers, addresses, and more
- Click here to see what our subscribers have to say about our data
Map your path
Reach a targeted individual by using the Map a Path feature, which uses an intelligent algorithm to calculate degrees of separation and relationship strengths to immediately reveal the strongest paths to an individual. Paths branch out on the screen, and depending on the individual's network you can scroll through different maps to see connections.
You can also map paths between organizations - see the strongest connections between one person and an entire organization, or the personal connections that exist between two organizations. Just enter in the organization names and click “Map Path to.”
Content Quality and Depth
Trust that you have the right information, because unlike most networking software tools that rely on user-generated content, Leadership Networks® is built from the rich Leadership Library® database of continuously researched and updated data that is always verified at the source
See a uniquely powerful 360° view of the interrelationships between influential individuals across the public and private sectors, because the Leadership Library® database extends beyond the typical business and finance sectors to include information for individuals in the government, professional associations, and nonprofit sectors
Built-in Relationship Intelligence
Our proprietary algorithm attaches quantified values to connections such as board memberships, educational background, career history, and family ties, which are then reflected in the design of the Leadership Networks® interface so that users can immediately discern different relationship strengths.